GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re cat problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/20472-re-cat-problems.html)

Bob H 04-05-2003 08:08 PM

Re cat problems

Hi,
just another update he
From my earlier post to say that I have put pea sticks in front garden border, and
CD's in back garden border, I think that the CD's seem to work best.
I looked in front garden border today, and found cat poo to one side of pea sticks.
To clarify: peas sticks were put in middle of border; cat poo is near front of
border.

In back garden border there is no cat poo at all; so the CD's have it so far.

cheers

--
Bob H
Leeds UK