GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   SLUGS!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/204744-slugs.html)

No Name 08-08-2012 12:18 AM

SLUGS!!!

I popped over to the allotment in the damp this evening. Not only had my final
(seventh!!) attempt at planting beans come to nothing but bean skeletons, and the
courgettes and butternuts having had a serious nibbling ...

But the most disturbing patch was the leeks. Some had 3 or 4 slugs up one little
newly-planted baby leek!! And they are all those little tiny white ones, not the
big squidgy black ones now! (I think maybe the nemaslugs got the big black ones,
but the little white'uns have escaped)