Old 22-08-2012, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default almost a home made meal

Three egg omelette (from my own hens) filled with mashed potato dug up the
day before. A salad of lettuce and radish and cucumber, all grown here and
a bit of crusty bread.. I spoilt it with beetroot from a jar. I have tried
to grow beetroot 3 times this year, but it doesn't work for some reason.
Tina

Old 23-08-2012, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Three egg omelette (from my own hens) filled with mashed potato dug up the
day before. A salad of lettuce and radish and cucumber, all grown here
and a bit of crusty bread.. I spoilt it with beetroot from a jar. I have
tried to grow beetroot 3 times this year, but it doesn't work for some
reason.
Tina

I had a door that was ajar but unfortunately no Beetroot in it :-)

Sorry - I couldn't resist :: ^)
Bill

Neem oil, Neem seed meal, Neem coir, coco peat, coir pots, bio compost, rock phosphate, steamed bone meal, Vermiculite [email protected] Plant Biology 0 29-06-2006 06:51 AM
Want to buy photo of a meal including a dish made of Andean Tarwi, and many happy Andean and Europea briancady413 Permaculture 0 25-02-2004 12:35 AM
home made pond light Snooze Ponds 0 10-04-2003 08:20 PM
Home made cold frame? shannie United Kingdom 4 18-03-2003 09:44 AM
Home made potting compost John H Wood United Kingdom 5 08-03-2003 01:44 AM