Old 25-08-2012, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Here we go again. Peeing down.

At least the drain covers are not popping up this time!
Yet!
Old 26-08-2012, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:03:28 GMT, Baz wrote:

At least the drain covers are not popping up this time!
Yet!

You must fear it happening again evey time it rains. I've experienced
flooding once in my life and don't want it agqain. I can imagine your
dread.

Pam in Bristol
Old 26-08-2012, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:54:23 AM UTC+1, Pam Moore wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:03:28 GMT, Baz wrote:

At least the drain covers are not popping up this time!

Yet!

You must fear it happening again evey time it rains. I've experienced

flooding once in my life and don't want it agqain. I can imagine your

dread.

Pam in Bristol

As the effects of global warming are becoming ever more clear, I think many more people are going to experience flooding in the coming years!

The crooks responsible for destroying our planet for profit, are not about to provide any propaganda related to global warming, that does anything other than confuse the issue, so nothing is going to get done about it anytime soon...........

Old 26-08-2012, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Steerpike wrote in
:

As the effects of global warming are becoming ever more clear, I think
many more people are going to experience flooding in the coming years!

The crooks responsible for destroying our planet for profit, are not
about to provide any propaganda related to global warming, that does
anything other than confuse the issue, so nothing is going to get done
about it anytime soon...........

Your political views and propaganda have no place here. It would not seem
so bad if you at least try to help some person who needs an answer to a
question related to gardening. But no, you drone on and on to an audience
who are not even slightly interested.
Why not air your views in a group which may appreciate your ramblings, grow
up and stop being such a ****ing pest.

Baz
Old 27-08-2012, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:55:36 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
Steerpike wrote in

:

As the effects of global warming are becoming ever more clear, I think

many more people are going to experience flooding in the coming years!

The crooks responsible for destroying our planet for profit, are not

about to provide any propaganda related to global warming, that does

anything other than confuse the issue, so nothing is going to get done

about it anytime soon...........

Your political views and propaganda have no place here. It would not seem

so bad if you at least try to help some person who needs an answer to a

question related to gardening. But no, you drone on and on to an audience

who are not even slightly interested.

Why not air your views in a group which may appreciate your ramblings, grow

up and stop being such a ****ing pest.

Baz

Global warming is a fact, and as someone who has felt its effects directly recently, I would have thought you would have been aware of that to some extent?

Those who benefit from unconstrained pollution, are strangely enough also responsible for the ridiculous corp media propaganda, which suggests global warming either doesnt exist, or isnt really a problem anyway.

This NG is concerned with gardening, yet none of its members seem to be want to question the corp media nonsense, which appears to directly contradict the experiences of various group members, who have posted here regarding various freak weather conditions related directly to global warming!

If it were not for the stupidity and apathy of the herd in general, who seem to want to believe crap, rather than the evidence of their own senses, then I guess that those responsible for destroying our planet, and seem only interested in money and power, would find the going much more difficult!

Recent good examples of things accepted by the herd, are giving £114 billion of taxpayers money to crooked bankers, and more recently squandering £11 billion on the Olympics, with both thefts being carried out while public services are under threat of PFI, living standards are the lowest in western europe, and corruption within the establishment in general is probably higher than it has been for 200 years..................

So I suggest you all back to chewing the cud, as you seem so dim and ill informed, that you are quite unable to have an adult discussion about things that matter to those somewhat higher on the food chain than you all seem to be.

Started peeing down. Again Baz[_4_] United Kingdom 34 26-04-2012 03:45 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
where can i find some peeing boy statues? Jimmy Ponds 46 02-06-2003 04:20 PM
Peeing on Neighbors Yard BiG_Orange Gardening 47 02-06-2003 03:44 PM