GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205147-plant-id-please.html)

RiversideRed 13-09-2012 11:13 PM

Plant ID please

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/...xham%20Plants/

This link should take you to 3 pics of various plants, a couple of pics have
various other plants in the picture, but generally its the
flowering plant that I would like you to ID
Thanks Mike in Northumberland.

kay 14-09-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiversideRed (Post 968757)
Hexham Plants pictures by dmiko2 - Photobucket

This link should take you to 3 pics of various plants, a couple of pics have
various other plants in the picture, but generally its the
flowering plant that I would like you to ID
Thanks Mike in Northumberland.

The first is a clematis, looks like C. jouiana.
The third looks a bit like Aruncus, but spike is too compact for Aruncus dioicus. Or maybe it's just that the whole inflorescence is not yet in flower.