Old 14-09-2012, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Application Not found Help

Liks in newsgroups are not working, an error message says application not
found on all links.
In my own post for plant ID I can not access Photobucket from link. Although
copy/paste works on browser.

Old 15-09-2012, 01:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"RiversideRed" wrote in message
Liks in newsgroups are not working, an error message says application not
found on all links.
In my own post for plant ID I can not access Photobucket from link.
Although copy/paste works on browser.

I found a link which suggests you may have to reset your default browser to
resolve this.
I would send you the link but you won't be able to see it, ill you? ;-)
Try googling Application not found, which is what I did but in case you can
get it to work:

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fi...pening-an-url/

If not, go to someone's else's computer and print out the info, then go home
and do it.
Hope this helps. It's dreadful when the computer isn't working properly.

Tina

Tina