GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Tea Party planned (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205244-garden-tea-party-planned.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 23-09-2012 08:50 AM

Garden Tea Party planned

Working party set the gazebos up yesterday.

This morning. ..........
http://www.myalbum.com/Album-YFOVZJZ...-of-Other.html

Large one seems OK, small one a write-off

Working party on its way :-)

60+ coming to tea in 5 hours time :-)

Good job there's plenty of room inside :-)

Mike

Steerpike 23-09-2012 10:28 AM

Garden Tea Party planned

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:50:31 AM UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
Working party set the gazebos up yesterday.

This morning. ..........

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-YFOVZJZ...-of-Other.html

Large one seems OK, small one a write-off

Working party on its way :-)

60+ coming to tea in 5 hours time :-)

Good job there's plenty of room inside :-)

Mike

Is this only open to fellow masons Mike?

'Mike'[_4_] 24-09-2012 06:49 PM

Garden Tea Party planned

--

Lovely to meet 4 Isle of Wight urglers

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-4AWDDXS...of-People.html

Next year's in the planning already (Penny, John, Pam and Barry will be in
touch)

Mike

[email protected] 25-09-2012 09:43 AM

Garden Tea Party planned

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:28:42 AM UTC+1, Steerpike wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:50:31 AM UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:

Working party set the gazebos up yesterday.

This morning. ..........

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-YFOVZJZ...-of-Other.html

Large one seems OK, small one a write-off

Working party on its way :-)

60+ coming to tea in 5 hours time :-)

Good job there's plenty of room inside :-)

Mike

Is this only open to fellow masons Mike?

Get a hobby, try gardening.

DanP