GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hopleys sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205334-hopleys-sale.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 01-10-2012 08:25 PM

Hopleys sale

Great day at Hopleys in Much Hadham, as usual throughout October they
are selling all their stock at half price so lots of bargains and some
wonderful plants!
It poured with rain but came out with two car loads of plants! Including
the unusual variegated Fatsia that is hardy and grows to only two foot
that Aubrey has only recently acquired, plus a lovely hydrangea
paniculata "limelight" suitable for shady areas and masses more!

The restaurant is superb though we were on a mission to take in several
nurseries in one day so whilst my car went off to Ayletts to see the
dahlia trial fields, the others went to Beeches then on to Langthrons.

If you can get to Much Hadham the gardens are worth a visit let alone
the sale which last all October.
--
Janet Tweedy