GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS free Friday (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205355-rhs-free-friday.html)

mogga 04-10-2012 09:59 AM

RHS free Friday

FREE Day Friday tomorrow! Explore the four RHS Gardens for free, Fri 5
October.

Seen on twitter today.
:-)
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Bob Hobden 04-10-2012 06:21 PM

RHS free Friday

"mogga" wrote ...

FREE Day Friday tomorrow! Explore the four RHS Gardens for free, Fri 5
October.

Seen on twitter today.
:-)

OMG the A3 will be blocked at Wisley as usual and I was thinking of a trip
to Hog's Back Brewery to get some beer. Have to use the M3 instead. Thank's
for the "heads up".
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Martin Brown 05-10-2012 05:52 PM

RHS free Friday

On 04/10/2012 18:21, Bob Hobden wrote:
"mogga" wrote ...

FREE Day Friday tomorrow! Explore the four RHS Gardens for free, Fri 5
October.

Seen on twitter today.
:-)

OMG the A3 will be blocked at Wisley as usual and I was thinking of a
trip to Hog's Back Brewery to get some beer. Have to use the M3 instead.
Thank's for the "heads up".

Yes. It gridlocked the roads around Harrogate too :(

--
Regards,
Martin Brown