GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   To eat or not to eat (:-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205602-eat-not-eat.html)

Pete[_9_] 30-10-2012 07:34 PM

To eat or not to eat (:-)

It is about six inches across and has appeared under one of our silver birch
trees !

Pete

kay 30-10-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete[_9_] (Post 972003)
It is about six inches across and has appeared under one of our silver birch
trees !

Pete

Don't eat it. Your pic doesn't have enough info to be able to identify.
There's lots of "fungus foray" events advertised around now - you could take it along and get it id'ed by an expert.