GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Superb Service (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205615-superb-service.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 02-11-2012 12:06 PM

Superb Service

Last Tuesday at about 10.0am I shattered a plate in the Bosch Shedder

By about 10.30 I had identified the part on
http://www.powertoolspares.com/buy-p...d-accessories/
and ordered it.

Confirmation of the order came later with the notification that it would be
dispatched on Friday.

Money was taken from the bank on Thursday.

11.30 this morning, Friday, delivered.

1st Class service highly recommended

http://www.powertoolspares.com/

Lots of spares for lots of tools.

Mike

Ken 04-11-2012 05:34 PM

Superb Service

Lots of spares for lots of tools.

Mike

If they do spares for trolls Mike, then maybe you could see if they could help with some sort of bullshit filter, which might make your posts a little less dreary and dull?