Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered User

Default course choice. RHS level 2 or NCFE level 3?

Hi all

I'm a hobby gardener (assume v little knowledge) and want to spend some of my free time learning more about garden design. I'm looking for a distance learning course and have found 2 options. I'd be very grateful for any comments on these, especially from those who have studied either of them. They a
RHS level 2 in Garden Planning, Establishment and Maintenance (Certificate in the Principles of Garden Planning, Establishment & Maintenance / RHS Gardening)
NCFE level 3 in Garden Design (many providers, e.g. NCC Home Learning - Garden Designer)

For now this will be for the benefit of my own garden plus the satisfaction of learning more; but in the future I may want to shift career into garden design.

cheers

Binz

Gardening for wildlife RHS online course Sacha[_11_] United Kingdom 0 09-12-2013 11:48 AM
RHS Level 3 dec7fly United Kingdom 0 21-09-2010 10:41 PM
RHS Level 2 Certificate in Horticulture T[_3_] United Kingdom 2 24-08-2010 01:25 PM
RHS Level 2 Exam Toyah United Kingdom 5 28-04-2006 04:23 PM
Raspberry choice? Autumn Bliss? Steve Harris United Kingdom 2 31-10-2002 02:51 AM