GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree moved (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205653-tree-moved.html)

mogga 07-11-2012 10:08 AM

Tree moved

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BFTj0hM3DHM

Part of me thinks how amazing and part of me thinks : they could have
cut it down and made some benches with it and planted a 100 oak trees
along side the road.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

mogga 07-11-2012 10:15 AM

Tree moved

On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:08:59 +0000, mogga
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BFTj0hM3DHM

Part of me thinks how amazing and part of me thinks : they could have
cut it down and made some benches with it and planted a 100 oak trees
along side the road.

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/345446/
Update there
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk

Baz[_3_] 07-11-2012 02:07 PM

Tree moved

mogga wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BFTj0hM3DHM

Part of me thinks how amazing and part of me thinks : they could have
cut it down and made some benches with it and planted a 100 oak trees
along side the road.

Amazing. A giant bonsai.I love that piano and guitar music as well.
(probably Moog and Korg)
I hate to think how much money that project cost! They obviously have no
more urgent social issues to spend the budget on. How lucky can they get?

Baz