GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On topic - if you won the Lottery (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205782-re-topic-if-you-won-lottery.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 22-11-2012 12:34 AM

On topic - if you won the Lottery

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
Doesn't sound as if Kathy is well enough for a good hard 5 mile jog just
yet but some gentle deep breathing might not go amiss.

Or she could attempt to blow up several balloons?
--
Janet Tweedy

Dave Liquorice[_2_] 22-11-2012 07:48 AM

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 00:34:45 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Doesn't sound as if Kathy is well enough for a good hard 5 mile jog
just yet but some gentle deep breathing might not go amiss.

Or she could attempt to blow up several balloons?

Now who is spouting "bad advice" on the internet?

Pot Kettle Black.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 22-11-2012 01:05 PM

On topic - if you won the Lottery

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
Now who is spouting "bad advice" on the internet?

Pot Kettle Black.

Eh? I meant that as a joke Dave - never said anyone gave out bad advice?

Have i missed some emails?
--
Janet Tweedy

Dave Liquorice[_2_] 22-11-2012 01:34 PM

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:08:46 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Now who is spouting "bad advice" on the internet?

Pot Kettle Black.

Eh? I meant that as a joke Dave - never said anyone gave out bad
advice?

I think perhaps he has confused the Janets?!

cough shuffle Yes, apologies Ms Tweedy.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 22-11-2012 06:32 PM

On topic - if you won the Lottery

In article , Sacha
writes
I think perhaps he has confused the Janets?!

Oh right! I wondered what i had said to him some time previously!
:)
--
Janet Tweedy

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 22-11-2012 06:33 PM

On topic - if you won the Lottery

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
cough shuffle Yes, apologies Ms Tweedy

Mrs !

:)

all's well that is cleared up !
--
Janet Tweedy

Dave Liquorice[_2_] 22-11-2012 07:32 PM

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:33:31 +0000, Janet Tweedy wrote:

cough shuffle Yes, apologies Ms Tweedy

Mrs !

I wasn't sure so played saf(er). B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 22-11-2012 10:40 PM

On topic - if you won the Lottery

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
Mrs !

I wasn't sure so played saf(er). B-)

Very proud to have been a Mrs :) always cross out Ms and replace it with
Mrs on forms too.
--
Janet Tweedy

Ophelia[_7_] 23-11-2012 09:16 AM

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
Mrs !

I wasn't sure so played saf(er). B-)

Very proud to have been a Mrs :) always cross out Ms and replace it with
Mrs on forms too.

:) I am a very happy Mrs too:)
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/