GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   old threads being received (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205908-re-old-threads-being-received.html)

The Original Jake 05-12-2012 09:38 PM

old threads being received

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:31:08 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Suddenly I have got all the last five days threads or rather most of
them, again! Has anyone else had the same?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking - you're trying to Turnpike back time
before Friday!

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

David Hill 05-12-2012 09:56 PM

old threads being received

wrote:

Suddenly I have got all the last five days threads or rather most of
them, again! Has anyone else had the same?

Maybe it's just wishful thinking - you're trying to Turnpike back time
before Friday!

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

Old threads?
Isn't that what was proposed for gardening in?

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 05-12-2012 11:56 PM

old threads being received

In article , The Original
Jake writes
Maybe it's just wishful thinking - you're trying to Turnpike back time
before Friday!

Cheers, Jake

Probably is Turnpike, i got very little email this morning but all last
week's news threads !
--
Janet Tweedy