GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mice buried in the garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/205931-mice-buried-garden.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 09-12-2012 09:45 AM

Mice buried in the garden

My neighbour has said that he has found two mice buried in his garden. He
does have two cats, but says that they don't do that. They catch mice and
bring them home.

Any ideas?

Mike

shazzbat 09-12-2012 02:04 PM

Mice buried in the garden

"'Mike'" wrote in message
My neighbour has said that he has found two mice buried in his garden. He
does have two cats, but says that they don't do that. They catch mice and
bring them home.

Any ideas?

Foxes, or at least a fox. They bury stuff for later. I dug up an intact egg
on our allotment a while ago.

Steve

'Mike'[_4_] 09-12-2012 03:42 PM

Mice buried in the garden

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
My neighbour has said that he has found two mice buried in his garden. He
does have two cats, but says that they don't do that. They catch mice and
bring them home.

Any ideas?

Foxes, or at least a fox. They bury stuff for later. I dug up an intact
egg on our allotment a while ago.

Steve

Very valid point as we have seen foxes about. Got a photo somewhere of a fox
coming down out garden path in broad daylight and almost getting to the
patio doors!

Mike