GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Greetings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206025-greetings.html)

Kathy 24-12-2012 03:11 PM

Greetings

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden goodies you
could wish for :-}

--
Kathy

Baz[_6_] 24-12-2012 04:26 PM

Greetings

"Kathy" wrote in :

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden
goodies you could wish for :-}

You too Kathy.

I am wishing for +3 rebore piston and rings for me BSA Bantam.

What are you ?

Baz

Kathy 24-12-2012 06:09 PM

Greetings

"Baz" wrote in message
"Kathy" wrote in :

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden
goodies you could wish for :-}

You too Kathy.

I am wishing for +3 rebore piston and rings for me BSA Bantam.

What are you ?

Either to get rid - finally - of the bronchitis that has been plaguing me
since August, or for a fit young man to dig the allotment for me :-}

--
Kathy

Spider[_3_] 24-12-2012 06:24 PM

Greetings

On 24/12/2012 15:11, Kathy wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden goodies
you could wish for :-}

And Merry Christmas to you, too, Kathy and all urglers.
For 2013, I wish everyone peace, health and a spectacular blooming
summer - a real one would be nice :~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Baz[_6_] 24-12-2012 10:39 PM

Greetings

"Kathy" wrote in :

"Baz" wrote in message
"Kathy" wrote in :

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden
goodies you could wish for :-}

You too Kathy.

I am wishing for +3 rebore piston and rings for me BSA Bantam.

What are you ?

Either to get rid - finally - of the bronchitis that has been plaguing
me since August, or for a fit young man to dig the allotment for me
:-}

Well, next year then :-)

Baz

Bob Hobden 24-12-2012 10:44 PM

Greetings

"Baz" wrote

"Kathy" wrote
Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden
goodies you could wish for :-}

You too Kathy.

I am wishing for +3 rebore piston and rings for me BSA Bantam.

What are you ?

You didn't used to be a Telegram Boy did you Baz? :-)

A new Canon camera as my Nikon 8800 has "system error 2" so it's a dustbin
job.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Baz[_6_] 24-12-2012 10:46 PM

Greetings

Spider wrote in :

On 24/12/2012 15:11, Kathy wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden goodies
you could wish for :-}

And Merry Christmas to you, too, Kathy and all urglers.
For 2013, I wish everyone peace, health and a spectacular blooming
summer - a real one would be nice :~).

What? Another real one. Have you gone mad?
Happy Christmas to you too, Spider.

Baz

Pete C[_2_] 25-12-2012 10:12 AM

Greetings

"Kathy" wrote in message
"Baz" wrote in message
"Kathy" wrote in :

Merry Christmas everyone, and may Santa bring you all the garden
goodies you could wish for :-}

You too Kathy.

I am wishing for +3 rebore piston and rings for me BSA Bantam.

What are you ?

Either to get rid - finally - of the bronchitis that has been plaguing me
since August, or for a fit young man to dig the allotment for me :-}

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof way to
stop smoking.
Have a good day :)
--
Pete C

Pete[_9_] 25-12-2012 04:48 PM

Greetings

Pete C" wrote in message

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof way to
stop smoking.
Have a good day :)

--
Pete C

Get medical advice (visit to the hospital dentistry dept. for biopsy)) that
you are in danger of contracting
throat cancer and possible death from it, if you do not pack it in.

Use patches and doctors nurse to assist.

Worked for me about seven years ago.
No more sore throats either - lol

All the Best

Pete S

Baz[_6_] 26-12-2012 02:07 PM

Greetings

Martin wrote in
:

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:48:00 -0000, "Pete"
wrote:

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof
way to stop smoking.
Have a good day :)

--
Pete C

Get medical advice (visit to the hospital dentistry dept. for biopsy))
that you are in danger of contracting
throat cancer and possible death from it, if you do not pack it in.

Use patches and doctors nurse to assist.

Worked for me about seven years ago.
No more sore throats either - lol

Get everybody you know who smokes to give up at the same time.
43 years in January.

Martin, that is a pecise date. You missing a fag after all those years? Are
you still counting? Now THAT is will power.

Baz

Ophelia[_7_] 26-12-2012 04:28 PM

Greetings

wrote:

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof way
stop smoking.
Have a good day :)

--
Pete C

Get medical advice (visit to the hospital dentistry dept. for biopsy))
that
you are in danger of contracting
throat cancer and possible death from it, if you do not pack it in.

Use patches and doctors nurse to assist.

Worked for me about seven years ago.
No more sore throats either - lol

Get everybody you know who smokes to give up at the same time.
43 years in January.

39 years!
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia[_7_] 26-12-2012 05:41 PM

Greetings

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:28:10 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof way
stop smoking.
Have a good day :)
--
Pete C

Get medical advice (visit to the hospital dentistry dept. for biopsy))
that
you are in danger of contracting
throat cancer and possible death from it, if you do not pack it in.

Use patches and doctors nurse to assist.

Worked for me about seven years ago.
No more sore throats either - lol

Get everybody you know who smokes to give up at the same time.
43 years in January.

39 years!

but you were 21 on your last birthday :-)

We've both saved enough to buy another house. Where is it?

Moray:))
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

David Hill 26-12-2012 06:54 PM

Greetings

On 26/12/2012 17:52, Martin wrote:

wrote:

Kathy and Baz, I hope you both get what you want. Me?...A foolproof way
stop smoking.
Have a good day :)
--
Pete C

Get medical advice (visit to the hospital dentistry dept. for biopsy))
that
you are in danger of contracting
throat cancer and possible death from it, if you do not pack it in.

Use patches and doctors nurse to assist.

Worked for me about seven years ago.
No more sore throats either - lol

Get everybody you know who smokes to give up at the same time.
43 years in January.

39 years!

but you were 21 on your last birthday :-)

We've both saved enough to buy another house. Where is it?

Moray:))

I never thought to look there.

You should have looked there Firth

Ophelia[_7_] 26-12-2012 09:15 PM

Greetings

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:41:45 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:28:10 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

:) Where's yours?

[...]