GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   marigolds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206151-marigolds.html)

stuart noble 11-01-2013 07:51 PM

marigolds

Surprised to see some very lush looking pot marigolds in full flower
today (SE London). They were growing through slate chippings, and
probably a membrane too. Hasn't been that mild surely?

David Hill 11-01-2013 09:22 PM

marigolds

On 11/01/2013 20:22, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

Surprised to see some very lush looking pot marigolds in full flower
today (SE London). They were growing through slate chippings, and
probably a membrane too. Hasn't been that mild surely?

I saw some flowering in a friend's garden the other day.
So far this winter, our pond has only had ice on it once.
The pond weed is still growing...

Janet (Arran)

The other day passed a roundabout with a display of daffs in full
flower, probably 200 flowers out.
David @ the damp end of Swansea bay

'Mike'[_4_] 11-01-2013 09:31 PM

marigolds

"stuart noble" wrote in message
Surprised to see some very lush looking pot marigolds in full flower today
(SE London). They were growing through slate chippings, and probably a
membrane too. Hasn't been that mild surely?

We have them out in our gardens.

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

Smile ... It irritates those who wish to destroy you.