GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spices (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206319-spices.html)

David Hill 03-02-2013 12:29 PM

Spices

For those interested in spices this site should be of interest,
http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/index.html
There are things I wouldn't have thought of using.
David @ a murky end of Swansea Bay

usenet2012 04-02-2013 05:58 AM

Spices

In message , David Hill
writes
For those interested in spices this site should be of interest,
http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/index.html
There are things I wouldn't have thought of using.
David @ a murky end of Swansea Bay

Wow! That's really fascinating, & useful.

Thanks.

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.

stuart noble 04-02-2013 09:47 AM

Spices

On 04/02/2013 05:58, usenet2012 wrote:
In message , David Hill
writes
For those interested in spices this site should be of interest,
http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/index.html
There are things I wouldn't have thought of using.
David @ a murky end of Swansea Bay

Wow! That's really fascinating, & useful.

Thanks.

+1

Sacha[_10_] 04-02-2013 09:55 AM

Spices

On 2013-02-03 12:29:31 +0000, David Hill said:

For those interested in spices this site should be of interest,
http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/index.html
There are things I wouldn't have thought of using.
David @ a murky end of Swansea Bay

Thanks, David. I've passed that on to some of the cooking groups. Very
interesting as well as very handy!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Roger Tonkin[_2_] 04-02-2013 10:36 AM

Spices

In article ,
says...

For those interested in spices this site should be of interest,
http://gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/index.html
There are things I wouldn't have thought of using.
David @ a murky end of Swansea Bay

Thanks for the reminder. The link was published
before, and I know I've kept it safe - somewhere!. Now
I've got 2 chances of finding it next time I need it.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales