GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frog spawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206381-frog-spawn.html)

Sacha[_10_] 14-02-2013 11:35 AM

Frog spawn

We have several promising clumps of frog spawn and the frogs are
arriving, poking their little heads through the pond plants. Last
year, I noticed the first spawn on 17th February but the first frogs
were spotted here last Sunday 10th February, so they seem to have some
confidence in the weather!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

The Original Jake 14-02-2013 02:53 PM

Frog spawn

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:35:34 +0000, Sacha wrote:

We have several promising clumps of frog spawn and the frogs are
arriving, poking their little heads through the pond plants. Last
year, I noticed the first spawn on 17th February but the first frogs
were spotted here last Sunday 10th February, so they seem to have some
confidence in the weather!

The English frogs are catching up on the Welsh! As at yesterday I had
10 clumps of spawn and today a pond orgy!
http://www.rivendell.org.uk/project365/?p=212

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.