Old 15-02-2013, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Anyone able to identify a citrus rootstock by its leaves?

If so, I'll post a picture or two.

The lemon which had the grafted stem killed by frost last winter is going
berserk by our bifold doors at the moment and I'm wondering what it is and
if it could produce any worthwhile fruit.

Google as usual gives contradictory answers.

Cheers

Dave R
Old 15-02-2013, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
David.WE.Roberts wrote:
If so, I'll post a picture or two.

To some extent. You can identify C. hystrix, for example.

The lemon which had the grafted stem killed by frost last winter is going
berserk by our bifold doors at the moment and I'm wondering what it is and
if it could produce any worthwhile fruit.

Google as usual gives contradictory answers.

Like elves. However, contradictory answers to such questions are
more correct than a single definitive one :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:17:35 +0000, David.WE.Roberts wrote:

If so, I'll post a picture or two.

The lemon which had the grafted stem killed by frost last winter is
going berserk by our bifold doors at the moment and I'm wondering what
it is and if it could produce any worthwhile fruit.

Google as usual gives contradictory answers.

http://s817.beta.photobucket.com/user/LittleGreyCatUK/library/Citrus

More details in the aphid thread.

Cheers

Dave R