GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wanting Buy halophyte house plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206798-wanting-buy-halophyte-house-plant.html)

MyCall 13-04-2013 03:52 PM

wanting Buy halophyte house plant

1 Attachment(s)
I heard about plants that originate from areas with an abundance of salt-water

Some of these plants excrete salt from the upper part of the plant
This leaves salt crystals to form on the plant

I think that’s quite an interesting characteristic
And I would like to have a plant like this

So my question is
What is the best choice for such a plant?
That removes salt from salt water and you can see the salt

It has to be obtainable in the UK

I have uploaded some pictures of plants that imp talking about because i'm not very good at explaining things
View image: salt
postimgDotorgSLASHimageSLASHf65n7fpcd