GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aucuba Japonica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206862-aucuba-japonica.html)

Bigolob 20-04-2013 07:14 PM

Aucuba Japonica

I have an Aucuba (veriagated Laurel) growing in a 2 1/2 foot wooden half barrel where it has been for 3-4 years without problem. It is now 5 foot high with leaves right down to the bottom of the plant and is the width of the pot.

In the past week it has developed black spots and larger black leaf areas for no known reason. Can anyone help please. I have been told it could be excessive dampness.

Bigolob.