GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed site (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206967-seed-site.html)

Jeff Layman[_2_] 29-04-2013 08:28 AM

Seed site

Just came across this strange but useful site:
http://www.theseedsite.co.uk/index.html

Everything (well, almost) you wanted to know about seeds - and more -
but didn't know where to look.

--

Jeff

Baz[_3_] 29-04-2013 12:19 PM

Seed site

Jeff Layman wrote in news:kll7es$50u$1
@news.albasani.net:

Just came across this strange but useful site:
http://www.theseedsite.co.uk/index.html

Everything (well, almost) you wanted to know about seeds - and more -
but didn't know where to look.

I would call it unusual, not strange. Splitting hairs, I know.
I like it and bookmarked the site.

Thanks for the url
Baz

Jeff Layman[_2_] 29-04-2013 01:31 PM

Seed site

On 29/04/2013 12:19, Baz wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote in news:kll7es$50u$1
@news.albasani.net:

Just came across this strange but useful site:
http://www.theseedsite.co.uk/index.html

Everything (well, almost) you wanted to know about seeds - and more -
but didn't know where to look.

I would call it unusual, not strange. Splitting hairs, I know.
I like it and bookmarked the site.

Thanks for the url
Baz

You're welcome.

BTW, how about "arcane"? Is it possible to split a hair three ways? :-)

--

Jeff

Baz[_3_] 29-04-2013 02:34 PM

Seed site

Jeff Layman wrote in news:kllp7f$9lh$1
@news.albasani.net:

On 29/04/2013 12:19, Baz wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote in news:kll7es$50u$1
@news.albasani.net:

Just came across this strange but useful site:
http://www.theseedsite.co.uk/index.html

Everything (well, almost) you wanted to know about seeds - and more -
but didn't know where to look.

I would call it unusual, not strange. Splitting hairs, I know.
I like it and bookmarked the site.

Thanks for the url
Baz

You're welcome.

BTW, how about "arcane"? Is it possible to split a hair three ways? :-)

Shh! that is a close secret!
Baz

[email protected] 29-04-2013 02:37 PM

Seed site

:

BTW, how about "arcane"? Is it possible to split a hair three ways? :-)

Shh! that is a close secret!

But, as a clue, a tricycle has three wheels, and the study of hair
is know as trichology.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Baz[_3_] 29-04-2013 04:22 PM

Seed site

wrote in :

In article , Baz
wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote in news:kllp7f$9lh$1
:

BTW, how about "arcane"? Is it possible to split a hair three ways?
:-)

Shh! that is a close secret!

But, as a clue, a tricycle has three wheels, and the study of hair
is know as trichology.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Well, that has blown the secret now!