GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wow! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/206978-wow.html)

Sacha[_10_] 30-04-2013 09:12 AM

Wow!

Another gorgeous day! We could start getting used to this but it's
better not to in Britain! The sky is bright blue and cloudless and the
trees are hurrying into leaf while they can. Beautiful!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Pete[_9_] 30-04-2013 09:20 AM

Wow!

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

Another gorgeous day! We could start getting used to this but it's
better not to in Britain! The sky is bright blue and cloudless and the
trees are hurrying into leaf while they can. Beautiful!

--

Sacha

That horrid strong cold wind has departed too - from Cheshire that is (:-)

Pete

Jake 30-04-2013 09:22 AM

Wow!

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:20:44 +0100, "Pete"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

Another gorgeous day! We could start getting used to this but it's
better not to in Britain! The sky is bright blue and cloudless and the
trees are hurrying into leaf while they can. Beautiful!

Happily removed ice from the car's windscreen this morning! But the
second really sunny day in a row makes up for that.

--
Cheers, Jake
=======================================

Sacha[_10_] 30-04-2013 10:21 AM

Wow!

On 2013-04-30 09:20:44 +0100, Pete said:

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

Another gorgeous day! We could start getting used to this but it's
better not to in Britain! The sky is bright blue and cloudless and the
trees are hurrying into leaf while they can. Beautiful!

It's in the south now, so much kindlier!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Pete[_9_] 30-04-2013 11:05 AM

Wow!

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

It's in the south now, so much kindlier!

--

Sacha

Still in the North up here - so much gentler though (;-)

Pete