GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blueberries (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207037-blueberries.html)

Pam Moore[_2_] 05-05-2013 02:46 PM

Blueberries

Accidentally deleted thread from Agent, had to pick it up on Google
groups.
Thanks for replies. Have you ever tried to remove the seeds from very
fleshy blueberries? I'm having a go. They really are delicious.
Pack says Variety Rocio, from Spain.
Will give it a go.

Pam in Bristol

David Hill 05-05-2013 03:09 PM

Blueberries

On 05/05/2013 14:46, Pam Moore wrote:
Accidentally deleted thread from Agent, had to pick it up on Google
groups.
Thanks for replies. Have you ever tried to remove the seeds from very
fleshy blueberries? I'm having a go. They really are delicious.
Pack says Variety Rocio, from Spain.
Will give it a go.

Pam in Bristol

You could try crushing a couple of the berries then putting them in a
jar of water for a time to ferment the fruit off.
Works well for Berberis
http://outdoors5.wordpress.com/2012/...-breakfast-14/

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/188808/

David @ the sunless end of Swansea Bay