Old 17-05-2013, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Roundup or alternative source

Where can I obtain the above in bulk please?
Old 17-05-2013, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/05/2013 16:32, Broadback wrote:
Where can I obtain the above in bulk please?

Your local agricultural suppliers - assuming you have a license.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Old 17-05-2013, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/05/2013 16:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 17/05/2013 16:32, Broadback wrote:
Where can I obtain the above in bulk please?

Your local agricultural suppliers - assuming you have a license.

That is a big assumption to make Martin.
Old 17-05-2013, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

On 17/05/2013 16:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 17/05/2013 16:32, Broadback wrote:
Where can I obtain the above in bulk please?

Your local agricultural suppliers - assuming you have a license.

That is a big assumption to make Martin.

What licence ?

I have purchased several sorts of bulk herbicides from agricultural
suppliers.
A licence has never been mentioned at the point of purchase.

Pete

Old 17-05-2013, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 17 May 2013 18:40:14 +0100, "Pete"
wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

On 17/05/2013 16:34, Martin Brown wrote:
On 17/05/2013 16:32, Broadback wrote:
Where can I obtain the above in bulk please?

Your local agricultural suppliers - assuming you have a license.

That is a big assumption to make Martin.

What licence ?

I have purchased several sorts of bulk herbicides from agricultural
suppliers.
A licence has never been mentioned at the point of purchase.

From memory it is only professional/commercial users who need to have
NPTC certification as required under the Code of practice for using
plant protection products. The certification training covers a fair
amount of common sense areas such as weather conditions, adequately
secure storage, extra care when applying near water courses and public
areas etc and specific stuff on the various methods of application -
backpack, weed wiper, boom sprayer etc.

In answer to the OP commercial grade Roundup (eg Biactive 360) is
available from online suppliers who indicate that by purchasing such a
pesticide from them you declare that the end user will comply the
Code.
--
rbel