GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207207-isabella-plantation-richmond-park.html)

Bob Hobden 22-05-2013 05:10 PM

Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park.

Went there on Monday and went back today with friends and my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7633576529127/

Free to Park (Broomfield Hill Wood car park) and free to enter, makes a
pleasant change.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

David Hill 22-05-2013 07:24 PM

On 22/05/2013 17:10, Bob Hobden wrote:
Went there on Monday and went back today with friends and my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7633576529127/

Free to Park (Broomfield Hill Wood car park) and free to enter, makes a
pleasant change.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Looks well worth a visit.
Great set of pictures

Sacha[_10_] 23-05-2013 06:53 AM

On 2013-05-22 17:10:45 +0100, Bob Hobden said:

Went there on Monday and went back today with friends and my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7633576529127/

Free to Park (Broomfield Hill Wood car park) and free to enter, makes a
pleasant change.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Breathtaking photos. I especially like the ones by the pond.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Baz[_3_] 23-05-2013 11:05 AM

Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in news:b04904Fg9beU1
@mid.individual.net:

Went there on Monday and went back today with friends and my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7633576529127/

Free to Park (Broomfield Hill Wood car park) and free to enter, makes a
pleasant change.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

My daughter visited there a few times when she was in Hounslow.
She loves Richmond Park, and will be back in London Feb. 2014 for 2 years.
She has some wonderful pictures of Isabella Plantation. I have sent her
your link. Thanks very much, Bob.

Baz