GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for something different? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207252-looking-something-different.html)

David Hill 26-05-2013 10:27 AM

Looking for something different?

I came across these people from China selling seeds on Ebay.
Some interesting things amongst their things
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/1841store
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lily-lucy-s...p2047675.l2563
David @ a sunny side of Swansea Bay.

Bob Hobden 26-05-2013 04:30 PM

Looking for something different?

"David Hill" wrote

I came across these people from China selling seeds on Ebay.
Some interesting things amongst their things
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/1841store
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lily-lucy-s...p2047675.l2563

Interesting and cheap too although I didn't check postage rates. Not sure
the Vanilla Seed would pass our Trades Description people.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

David Hill 26-05-2013 06:02 PM

Looking for something different?

On 26/05/2013 16:30, Bob Hobden wrote:
"David Hill" wrote

I came across these people from China selling seeds on Ebay.
Some interesting things amongst their things
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/1841store
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/lily-lucy-s...p2047675.l2563

Interesting and cheap too although I didn't check postage rates. Not
sure the Vanilla Seed would pass our Trades Description people.

Post free