GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   vegetable growers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207271-vegetable-growers.html)

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 28-05-2013 12:06 PM

vegetable growers

Anyone seen one of these products called The Wonderwall in the flesh so
to speak?
http://www.walk-inwonderwall.co.uk/

Thought it might solve my pigeon and blinking muntjac problems, didn't
seem too dear and I can water throuhgh the netting sides.

or am i deluding myself again?
--
Janet T.
Amersham

Broadback[_3_] 28-05-2013 03:42 PM

vegetable growers

On 28/05/2013 12:06, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Anyone seen one of these products called The Wonderwall in the flesh so
to speak?
http://www.walk-inwonderwall.co.uk/

Thought it might solve my pigeon and blinking muntjac problems, didn't
seem too dear and I can water throuhgh the netting sides.

or am i deluding myself again?

They look good, but not for me at those prices.

Janet Tweedy[_2_] 28-05-2013 06:15 PM

vegetable growers

On 28/05/2013 15:42, Broadback wrote:
On 28/05/2013 12:06, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Anyone seen one of these products called The Wonderwall in the flesh so
to speak?
http://www.walk-inwonderwall.co.uk/

Thought it might solve my pigeon and blinking muntjac problems, didn't
seem too dear and I can water throuhgh the netting sides.

or am i deluding myself again?

They look good, but not for me at those prices.

but \i can lose an awful lot including time and money to the muntjac
from next door or the pigeons.

--
Janet T.
Amersham