GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Consall Hall gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207273-consall-hall-gardens.html)

Broadback[_3_] 28-05-2013 03:41 PM

Consall Hall gardens

We took advantage of the beautiful day on Saturday, which fortunately
coincided with a plant sale at Consall with admittance of £2 including
the grounds.
Sadly it is no longer opened regularly, just for special events, which
are posted on the internet. I guess they are not gardens in the sense of
loads of flowers everywhere, nevertheless it is IMHO stunning. I was
gobbed smacked that the man who built it up did so in 50 years, looks
more like 100 years work. I would recommend a visit to them if you have
not already been, though I hope to visit them again if they are open on
a lovely day.