GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cornish holiday (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207383-cornish-holiday.html)

Pam Moore[_2_] 10-06-2013 07:59 AM

Cornish holiday

A friend and I have just returned from a marvellous holiday in
Cornwall, visiting gardens every day but one. We had the pleasure of
visiting for the second time Charlie and Liz Pridham's lovely garden,
Roseland House, with his Aladdin's cave of polytunnels. I also
recommend Lamorran, Pinsla, Hidden Valley Garden and Wildside (Devon)
which we visited on the way down.
We were so lucky with the weather! Great to bring home jumpers unworn.
Happy holidays everyone!

Pam in Bristol

Baz[_3_] 10-06-2013 01:59 PM

Cornish holiday

Pam Moore wrote in
:

A friend and I have just returned from a marvellous holiday in
Cornwall, visiting gardens every day but one. We had the pleasure of
visiting for the second time Charlie and Liz Pridham's lovely garden,
Roseland House, with his Aladdin's cave of polytunnels. I also
recommend Lamorran, Pinsla, Hidden Valley Garden and Wildside (Devon)
which we visited on the way down.
We were so lucky with the weather! Great to bring home jumpers unworn.
Happy holidays everyone!

Pam in Bristol

Yes. we have been holidaying in the past to St.Ives and Falmouth.
A few very nice holidays. We all brought unworn jumpes home too. Truly nice
memories. We relaxed and didn't visit anywhere like you have done. We will
do now that the kids have grown up and fled.

Thanks, Pam.
Baz