GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amazed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207503-amazed.html)

David Hill 21-06-2013 09:25 AM

Amazed

Just had a delivery of goods ordered yesterday afternoon.
It's the 3rd delivery I've had in the last few days that has come early,
An order placed on Monday with a 3 to 5 day delivery was delivered in
under 24 hours, also one last Thursday the same, it was with me on
Friday when I was told to expect delivery Tues or Wed of this week.
All were different delivery firms,
I'm impressed.
Though another was returned to the sender with a claim that they had
left 2 cards through the door. as there is no door for the cards to be
left through anywhere near the entrance, that delivery took 9 days.
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.