GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207634-plant-id-please.html)

Pete[_9_] 01-07-2013 07:09 PM

Plant ID please

Can someone please tell me what these a

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22403661@N05/9184127601/

They grow to about 6' high. I used to think they were useful for covering a
particular corner but they seem to be spreading out and taking over a whole
bed

Look forward to comments

Thanks

Jeanne

Spider[_3_] 01-07-2013 07:24 PM

Plant ID please

On 01/07/2013 19:09, Pete wrote:
Can someone please tell me what these a

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22403661@N05/9184127601/

They grow to about 6' high. I used to think they were useful for
covering a particular corner but they seem to be spreading out and
taking over a whole bed

Look forward to comments

Thanks

Jeanne

Achillea grandifolia. I think it's lovely! Do the bees like it?

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London

Pete[_9_] 02-07-2013 02:23 PM

Plant ID please

"Spider" wrote in message ...

Achillea grandifolia. I think it's lovely! Do the bees like it?

Not that we have noticed in particular.

Thanks for the i.d. though.

Regards
Pete