GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bit of rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207641-bit-rain.html)

Sacha[_10_] 02-07-2013 07:30 AM

Bit of rain

Not much and not enough to give the plants a good drink but sufficient
to lay the dust and brighten things up a bit. It's still overcast this
morning, so we'll see what the rest of the day brings!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

'Mike'[_4_] 02-07-2013 07:32 AM

Bit of rain

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

Not much and not enough to give the plants a good drink but sufficient
to lay the dust and brighten things up a bit. It's still overcast this
morning, so we'll see what the rest of the day brings!
--

Sacha

No rain here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, but overcast.

Mike