GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Bob (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207825-ping-bob.html)

sacha 22-07-2013 02:06 PM

Ping Bob

Look and drool! I did!
http://www.rosiesanders.com/blog/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Bob Hobden 22-07-2013 04:05 PM

Ping Bob

"sacha" wrote

Look and drool! I did!
http://www.rosiesanders.com/blog/

Very nice and quite realistic, almost a botanical painting.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

sacha 22-07-2013 04:43 PM

Ping Bob

On 2013-07-22 15:05:58 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"sacha" wrote

Look and drool! I did!
http://www.rosiesanders.com/blog/

Very nice and quite realistic, almost a botanical painting.

Yes botanical but with a bit flair that lifts them out of the ordinary,
I think. She's bought or borrowed plants from us in the past (not
Iris) but the Iris and tulips are among my particular favourites.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com