GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weird Cotinus dieback (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207899-weird-cotinus-dieback.html)

[email protected] 28-07-2013 03:51 PM

Weird Cotinus dieback

A large chunk of my Cotinus coggygria has shrivelled, as if heat
blasted, but the pattern is truly weird. It is most (but not all
of two branches and a few shoots of others - all in one area.
It's almost as if someone dropped some herbicide on it.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

David.WE.Roberts 29-07-2013 01:52 PM

Weird Cotinus dieback

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 15:51:05 +0100, nmm1 wrote:

A large chunk of my Cotinus coggygria has shrivelled, as if heat
blasted, but the pattern is truly weird. It is most (but not all of two
branches and a few shoots of others - all in one area. It's almost as if
someone dropped some herbicide on it.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.