GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wells well again! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/207915-wells-well-again.html)

Muddymike[_2_] 29-07-2013 05:59 PM

Wells well again!

As mentioned last week my well pump packed up leaving me watering with
expensive metered mains water. All is well again now, a the replacement pump
arrived today and is now installed.
I would like to make mention of the excellent service I received from Wiltec
http://www.wiltec.info/ who supplied the new pump. I found it listed on eBay
but in reply to a question about its suitability they sent me a link to it
on their own website where I ordered it £20 cheaper than through eBay!

Mike

sacha 29-07-2013 06:33 PM

Wells well again!

On 2013-07-29 16:59:05 +0000, Muddymike said:

As mentioned last week my well pump packed up leaving me watering with
expensive metered mains water. All is well again now, a the replacement
pump arrived today and is now installed.
I would like to make mention of the excellent service I received from
Wiltec http://www.wiltec.info/ who supplied the new pump. I found it
listed on eBay but in reply to a question about its suitability they
sent me a link to it on their own website where I ordered it £20
cheaper than through eBay!

Mike

Glad to hear all is back in working order. It's no fun struggling with
watering unless Nature is doing it for you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com