Old 04-08-2013, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sad news

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers :}

--
Kathy

Old 04-08-2013, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

""But I am determined to get better,""

Kathy that is the best bit of medicine that anyone can give you. I don't do
'ill' and the nurses told me when I had my quadruple heart by-pass that with
that sort of philosophy then recovery is faster. I certainly proved them
right.

Keep your faith in yourself. You are stronger than anything said on these
columns/forums/newsgroup.

Best wishes and hurry up back to gardening.

Mike

Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-04 15:05:35 +0000, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Sorry to hear that, Kathy and I hope you recovery swiftly and completely.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 04-08-2013, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 4 Aug 2013 16:05:35 +0100, "Kathleen Mcintosh"
wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Old 05-08-2013, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Pam Moore wrote in
wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.
Baz
Old 05-08-2013, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.
Baz

You may find these people of help
http://gardeningfordisabledtrust.org.uk/
Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.
Baz

You may find these people of help
http://gardeningfordisabledtrust.org.uk/

Thank you all for your kind wishes.

--
Kathy

Old 06-08-2013, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-04 15:05:35 +0000, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers
:}

Sorry to hear that, Kathy and I hope you recovery swiftly and completely.

Thank you Sacha. I find out about any recovery on the 20th.

--
Kathy

Old 06-08-2013, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers
:}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Thank you Pam.

--
Kathy

Old 06-08-2013, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.

Thank you to you as well, Baz.

--
Kathy

Old 06-08-2013, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Determination to beat it is better than any medicine, tho the two can
work together. Good luck.

Pam in Bristol

Good luck from me too.

Good luck from all of us.

Thank you all. Your good wishes are much appreciated. Now just waiting for
the meeting on the 20th.

--
Kathy

Old 06-08-2013, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-04 15:05:35 +0000, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Sorry to hear that, Kathy and I hope you recovery swiftly and completely.

Thank you Sacha. I find out about any recovery on the 20th.

If you feel able to, or wish to, I hope you'll let us all know how you
go on. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 07-08-2013, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-04 15:05:35 +0000, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a
serious illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a
complete mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's
it at the moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things
in containers :}

Sorry to hear that, Kathy and I hope you recovery swiftly and
completely.

Thank you Sacha. I find out about any recovery on the 20th.

If you feel able to, or wish to, I hope you'll let us all know how you go
on. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you, much appreciated. I'll keep you informed.

--
Kathy

Old 11-08-2013, 01:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message
Hello all, haven't been around for a long time.

This is , sadly due to the fact that I have been diagnosed with a serious
illness. I have had to give up the lottie, and my garden is a complete
mess. A kind neighbour mows it about once a month but that's it at the
moment. But I am determined to get better, and grow things in containers
:}

Never give up battling. I had cancer a few years ago and was told I would
die shortly. I even got my grave sorted, but I refused to allow it, and I
am still here.
I don't know what you've been diagnosed with but I wish you all the best.

Jiu San Bonsai: Sad News... Louis F. Carbone Bonsai 1 09-04-2007 05:35 PM
sad news Travis M. Gardening 3 05-06-2006 01:33 PM
Sad news, good news and questions all in one message Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 18 13-06-2003 04:44 PM
Sad news... All my plants are dead! MISSYMAGICGIRL Ponds 6 18-04-2003 01:08 AM
Sad News. [email protected] Ponds 0 03-03-2003 11:54 PM