GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Club Annual Show 2013 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208016-garden-club-annual-show-2013-a.html)

Victoria Conlan[_2_] 10-08-2013 09:54 PM

Garden Club Annual Show 2013

Photographs from this year's show, currently missing the domestic ones, which are
on my camera, and missing the handicraft section, which Nick totally failed to
take photos of. :-(

http://www.oldharlowgardeningclub.org.uk/

Ophelia[_7_] 10-08-2013 10:01 PM

"Victoria Conlan" wrote in message
Photographs from this year's show, currently missing the domestic ones,
which are
on my camera, and missing the handicraft section, which Nick totally
failed to
take photos of. :-(

http://www.oldharlowgardeningclub.org.uk/

Were any of the entries yours?

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Victoria Conlan[_2_] 10-08-2013 10:40 PM

In uk.rec.gardening Ophelia wrote:
Photographs from this year's show, currently missing the domestic ones,
which are
on my camera, and missing the handicraft section, which Nick totally
failed to
take photos of. :-(

http://www.oldharlowgardeningclub.org.uk/

Were any of the entries yours?

Yes.
(Although obv. you can't see my 2 handicraft entries *sulk*)

Ophelia[_7_] 10-08-2013 10:47 PM

Garden Club Annual Show 2013

"Victoria Conlan" wrote in message
In uk.rec.gardening Ophelia wrote:
Photographs from this year's show, currently missing the domestic ones,
which are
on my camera, and missing the handicraft section, which Nick totally
failed to
take photos of. :-(

http://www.oldharlowgardeningclub.org.uk/

Were any of the entries yours?

Yes.
(Although obv. you can't see my 2 handicraft entries *sulk*)

Well you could take piccies and post them for admiration here? I would like
to see them:)

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/