GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Medinilla (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208095-medinilla.html)

David Hill 19-08-2013 08:50 AM

Medinilla

Whilst this seller doesn't ship to the UK, I thought this was worth
posting just for the description
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...B:FSEL:US:1123

Jeff Layman[_2_] 19-08-2013 09:20 AM

Medinilla

On 19/08/2013 08:50, David Hill wrote:
Whilst this seller doesn't ship to the UK, I thought this was worth
posting just for the description
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...B:FSEL:US:1123

Magnifica! Although it obviously isn't.

From the other plants he sells, I would have thought that this would be
more to your liking from the name ;-)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...em19e0b7 1b6b

I know it's not a dahlia. Makes you wonder how a plant from South
Africa ever got a common name like that.

--

Jeff

Jake 19-08-2013 11:42 AM

Medinilla

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:50:54 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

Whilst this seller doesn't ship to the UK, I thought this was worth
posting just for the description
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...B:FSEL:US:1123

Check again, Dave. He DOES ship to the UK.

--
Cheers, Jake
=======================================

David Hill 19-08-2013 01:39 PM

Medinilla

wrote:

Whilst this seller doesn't ship to the UK, I thought this was worth
posting just for the description
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...B:FSEL:US:1123

Check again, Dave. He DOES ship to the UK.

Not for the things I've wanted off him, each time he has said No.

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 19-08-2013 02:59 PM

Medinilla

wrote:

Whilst this seller doesn't ship to the UK, I thought this was worth
posting just for the description
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-ra...B:FSEL:US:1123

Check again, Dave. He DOES ship to the UK.

--
Cheers, Jake

Its just the seeds Jake, plants are a no no.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs