Old 20-08-2013, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Health update

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

--
Kathy

Old 21-08-2013, 06:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The only way is 'UP' then Kathy :-)

Great news.

Fingers and everything crossed for you.

Mike

Old 21-08-2013, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-20 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Terrific news! You must feel as if the weight of the world has been
taken off your shoulder. I'm so pleased for you!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 21-08-2013, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in
:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

We can all look forward then, to your recovery.

Very best wishes.
Baz
Old 21-08-2013, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Great news! Best of luck in the upcoming: as I'm sure many here can
attest, a positive attitude is one of the most helpful things in making
it through.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

Old 21-08-2013, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2013-08-20 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh said:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

Terrific news! You must feel as if the weight of the world has been taken
off your shoulder.

You can say that again :}

I'm so pleased for you!

I had convinced myself they were going to say there was nothing they could
do! Now I need the Doctor to start reducing the incredibly high steroid
dose I'm on so that I am strong enough for the chemo.

--
Kathy

Old 21-08-2013, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baz" wrote in message
"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in
:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

We can all look forward then, to your recovery.

Very best wishes.

Thank you Baz.

--
Kathy

Old 21-08-2013, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

Good luck, Kathy!

Thank you Martin.

--
Kathy

Old 21-08-2013, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:54:47 +0100, Kathleen Mcintosh wrote:

They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan
to see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I
have.

Boy, am I relived.

Great news! Best of luck in the upcoming: as I'm sure many here can
attest, a positive attitude is one of the most helpful things in making
it through.

I'm feeling very positive now. For a while I wasn't though.
I will put this into remission. Unfortunately it's gone too far to go away
completely, but it can bugger off to some small corner and sulk.

--
Kathy

Old 22-08-2013, 04:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kathleen Mcintosh" wrote in message
They can treat it :}}}

In 6 weeks time, when the radiotherapy has done its bit, I have a scan to
see how effective it's been. Then they decide what type of Chemo I have.

Boy, am I relived.

It's important not to panic when you are given the diagnosis. I was told I
would die of my ovarian ca in 2005 within a few weeks but here I am still.
I wish you lots of luck with your treatment and a big hug ((Kathleen))

Tina