GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Marrow wine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208203-marrow-wine.html)

Christina Websell 22-08-2013 11:56 PM

Marrow wine

Like many people I am sure, my courgettes got away from me.
Leave them alone for a few days..
I gave one to my 89 yo neighbour, she will turn it into chutney and another
one to a friend who is going to stuff it and bake it.
I've pretty well filled up all spaces in my freezer with them (to go into
curries) so I'm going to try turning them into marrow wine.
I've made home made wine before but never from marrows. I don't want to
waste them so I have a few recipes from the internet and I'm going to give
it a go.

Tina