GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need to find a plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208216-need-find-plant.html)

Pete C[_2_] 26-08-2013 08:41 PM

Need to find a plant

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery. Baz's
request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift for a friend
called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta
--
Pete C
Adventure before dementia

Baz[_3_] 27-08-2013 02:25 PM

Need to find a plant

"Pete C" wrote in
o.uk:

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery.
Baz's request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift
for a friend called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta

Try this for a nice video. I love it.

http://tinyurl.com/32mqxo6

Baz

Pete C[_2_] 27-08-2013 05:45 PM

Need to find a plant

"Baz" wrote in message
"Pete C" wrote in
o.uk:

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery.
Baz's request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift
for a friend called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta

Try this for a nice video. I love it.

http://tinyurl.com/32mqxo6

:)
--
Pete C
Adventure before dementia

Pete C[_2_] 27-08-2013 05:46 PM

Need to find a plant

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:41:58 +0100, "Pete C"
wrote:

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery. Baz's
request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift for a
friend
called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta

Try here
http://apps.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinde...p?ID=940&so=pf

Thanks :)
--
Pete C
Adventure before dementia

Bertie Doe 28-08-2013 01:56 PM

Need to find a plant

"Pete C" wrote in message
o.uk...

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery. Baz's
request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift for a friend
called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta

I just rang PN . They have some in the nursery, but they're too small to be
saleable. Available in Spring:-
http://www.pottertons.co.uk/pott/vie...t.php?pid=2523

Pete C[_2_] 28-08-2013 04:41 PM

Need to find a plant

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message

"Pete C" wrote in message
o.uk...

I want to get 3 or 4 plants, Aubrieta Valerie. I have traced some to a
nursey in Lincs, but they have a min order of £15 and £13 delivery. Baz's
request for a present led me to this....I want a birthday gift for a
friend called Valerie. Can anyone help pleae? Ta

I just rang PN . They have some in the nursery, but they're too small to
be saleable. Available in Spring:-
http://www.pottertons.co.uk/pott/vie...t.php?pid=2523

Thanks Bertie. I have one other to call when I get a minute.

--
Pete C
Adventure before dementia