Old 27-08-2013, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardening holidays

Gardening holidays.
3 sites for gardening holidays were recommended recently.
Have any of you used any of these companies?
My friend and I would like to do a gardening holiday next year. We
particularly fancy Ireland. We don't want to fly anywhere nor go
outside Europe, so cruising, coaching or self drive would seem to be
the choices.
Advice please?

Pam in Bristol
Old 27-08-2013, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Gardening holidays.
3 sites for gardening holidays were recommended recently.
Have any of you used any of these companies?
My friend and I would like to do a gardening holiday next year. We
particularly fancy Ireland. We don't want to fly anywhere nor go
outside Europe, so cruising, coaching or self drive would seem to be
the choices.
Advice please?

Pam in Bristol

If you rent our annex www.farend.org.uk you are most welcome to do the
gardening whilst you are here. I tell all guests "feel free to explore the
garden and do the weeding" but few do the latter.

Mike

Old 27-08-2013, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/08/2013 14:57, Muddymike wrote:
Gardening holidays.
3 sites for gardening holidays were recommended recently.
Have any of you used any of these companies?
My friend and I would like to do a gardening holiday next year. We
particularly fancy Ireland. We don't want to fly anywhere nor go
outside Europe, so cruising, coaching or self drive would seem to be
the choices.
Advice please?

Pam in Bristol

If you rent our annex www.farend.org.uk you are most welcome to do the
gardening whilst you are here. I tell all guests "feel free to explore
the garden and do the weeding" but few do the latter.

Mike

Do we get a reduced fee, or even none at all?
Old 27-08-2013, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:57:37 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:

Gardening holidays.
3 sites for gardening holidays were recommended recently.
Have any of you used any of these companies?
My friend and I would like to do a gardening holiday next year. We
particularly fancy Ireland. We don't want to fly anywhere nor go
outside Europe, so cruising, coaching or self drive would seem to be
the choices.
Advice please?

Pam in Bristol

If you rent our annex www.farend.org.uk you are most welcome to do the
gardening whilst you are here. I tell all guests "feel free to explore the
garden and do the weeding" but few do the latter.

Mike

LOL. but that's not the sort of holiday we're after!

Pam in Bristol

School holidays by any chance? :-) Bob Hobden United Kingdom 1 10-04-2004 08:06 PM
Happy Holidays Jerrispond Ponds 8 21-12-2003 09:42 PM
Readers Holidays [email protected] United Kingdom 5 25-03-2003 11:20 PM
Garden Shows/Holidays anyone? [email protected] United Kingdom 3 25-03-2003 11:08 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 09:22 AM