GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chnge in weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208263-chnge-weather.html)

Sacha[_11_] 05-09-2013 06:05 PM

Chnge in weather

The wind is in the north west and we have a mackerel sky - very much
clouded over. I think the "it's going to rain" forecast is probably
right! Time to check all the parasols are in the 'off' position!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Baz[_3_] 05-09-2013 07:08 PM

Chnge in weather

Sacha wrote in news:b8rrv8Fth8nU1
@mid.individual.net:

The wind is in the north west and we have a mackerel sky - very much
clouded over. I think the "it's going to rain" forecast is probably
right! Time to check all the parasols are in the 'off' position!

Time to make sure that you have left your wellies upside down :)

Baz

sacha 05-09-2013 07:10 PM

Chnge in weather

On 2013-09-05 18:08:02 +0000, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in news:b8rrv8Fth8nU1
@mid.individual.net:

The wind is in the north west and we have a mackerel sky - very much
clouded over. I think the "it's going to rain" forecast is probably
right! Time to check all the parasols are in the 'off' position!

Time to make sure that you have left your wellies upside down :)

Baz

urgh. Too accommodating to the spider!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Baz[_3_] 05-09-2013 07:21 PM

Chnge in weather

On 2013-09-05 18:08:02 +0000, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in news:b8rrv8Fth8nU1
@mid.individual.net:

The wind is in the north west and we have a mackerel sky - very much
clouded over. I think the "it's going to rain" forecast is probably
right! Time to check all the parasols are in the 'off' position!

Time to make sure that you have left your wellies upside down :)

Baz

urgh. Too accommodating to the spider!

I never knew that! Your spider does not like cheese.

Baz

Jeff Layman[_2_] 05-09-2013 07:34 PM

Chnge in weather

On 05/09/2013 18:05, Sacha wrote:
The wind is in the north west and we have a mackerel sky - very much
clouded over. I think the "it's going to rain" forecast is probably
right! Time to check all the parasols are in the 'off' position!

Well, rain is forecast tomorrow, and /if/ it appears it will be most
welcome. The last time we had any rain was 26 July (and on that day we
had only 1 mm).

--

Jeff