Old 07-09-2013, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Greenfingers Charity

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children’s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk
Old 07-09-2013, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children?s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

as in any charity, it's worth checking at the Charity Commission where
a charity operates and their audited accounts

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk...0001076640_ac_
20111231_e_c.pdf

Janet.

Old 07-09-2013, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 07/09/2013 14:02, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children?s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

as in any charity, it's worth checking at the Charity Commission where
a charity operates and their audited accounts

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk...0001076640_ac_
20111231_e_c.pdf

Janet.

I wasn't questioning its validity.
Just thought it might be something that some here would like to support.

Old 10-09-2013, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote in news:b90715FqckuU1
@mid.individual.net:

I wonder how many here have heard of Greenfingers charity.
It's aim is to raise money etc to build .children’s hospice gardens.
http://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk

I have never seen them, if I did I would certainly drop a couple of quid
into the box.
I already subscribe monthly to a very well known, worthwhile charity.

Baz
Old 10-09-2013, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz as you subscribe monthly on a regular basis to 'something', how do you
feel passing the tin shakers outside the Supermarket? I subscribe and have
committed myself to subscribing for the next XXX years to a group of
charities of MY choice and have no qualms about passing those by.

Mike