Old 17-09-2013, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Keyboards

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.
Old 17-09-2013, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.

google the following string:

keyboards large characters keys

dozens of results

Janet

Old 17-09-2013, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David Hill wrote in news:b9qm1lFaodgU1
@mid.individual.net:

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.

Try this one. Nothing fancy, but it works brilliantly.

http://tinyurl.com/q6lraxu

Baz
Old 17-09-2013, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baz wrote in :

http://tinyurl.com/q6lraxu

Sorry, David, I meant this one.(without stickers)

http://tinyurl.com/pz4lp2p

Baz

Old 17-09-2013, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/09/2013 11:19, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.

google the following string:

keyboards large characters keys

dozens of results

Janet

Many thanks, pity so many are outside the UK or so expensive, some would
cost more than my computer cost.
RNIB stick on could be an idea.
One thing I don't want is large Keys,
David

Old 17-09-2013, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/09/2013 19:07, David wrote:
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:34:47 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.

How about
http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/p...260730340.html

Or a bit too bold

As you say a bit to bold, and this review doesn't help, as bad as her
voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztjbId_8nNs
Old 18-09-2013, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:22:18 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 17/09/2013 11:19, Janet wrote:
In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

The other month I saw a keyboard with a very bold print characters on
the keyboard, now I want to get a new keyboard I can't find anything
like it, has anyone got any ideas?
David @ an overcast side of Swansea Bay.

google the following string:

keyboards large characters keys

dozens of results

Janet

Many thanks, pity so many are outside the UK or so expensive, some would
cost more than my computer cost.
RNIB stick on could be an idea.
One thing I don't want is large Keys,
David

David, I now have a keyboard specifically for VIPs, yellow keys, black
print Cost quite a bit.
Before that I used the stick on letters from RNIB and they stayed on
very well. Just make sure the keys are clean. A friend stuck them on
for me. It's the cheapest option!!!

Pam in Bristol