Old 07-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Registered User

Default Azomite supplier?

Hi,

Was wondering where could I buy Azomite in the UK?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 07/10/2013 16:54, MrRoberts wrote:

Hi,

Was wondering where could I buy Azomite in the UK?

Thanks in advance

Why don't you learn to use Google?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Registered User

What's the point of running a forum if you cannot be bothered to help others?
Old 08-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Registered User

[quote=Chris Hogg;993347]On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 17:54:06 +0200, MrRoberts
wrote:

Hi,

Was wondering where could I buy Azomite in the UK?

Thanks in advance

Azomite - price comparison - sale-fire.co.uk

Thanks, but that is not in the UK.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 08/10/2013 09:45, MrRoberts wrote:
What's the point of running a forum if you cannot be bothered to help
others?

I don't run the site, and you are through to a News Group , not a forum.
Garden Banter don't answer anything they just ship questions out for
others to answer
Why should we search Google for an answer when you are capable of doing
that yourself

Old 08-10-2013, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mr Roberts I am afraid that gardenbanter, where you have posted, is HATED by
the subscribers/contributors of uk.rec.gardening which has received your
posting and where responses have originated.

Gardenbanter copies lots of postings from lots of forums, such as
uk.rec.gardening and the contributors of urg, an abbreviation of
uk.rec.gardening, are a little clique in themselves and do NOT appreciate
outsiders.

Don't rock the boat or you too will be excluded.

Mike

--
MrRoberts

Old 08-10-2013, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , MrRoberts.cc9c0a7
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

What's the point of running a forum if you cannot be bothered to help
others?

RTFM

This is not a forum and nobody runs it.

This is an unmoderated usenet discussion group, NOT an obligated
advisory service.

Usenet groups are not the property of gardenbanter, they existed years
before gardenbanter and are completely independent of it.

Janet

Old 08-10-2013, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet" wrote in message
t...
In article , MrRoberts.cc9c0a7
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

What's the point of running a forum if you cannot be bothered to help
others?

RTFM

This is not a forum and nobody runs it.

This is an unmoderated usenet discussion group, NOT an obligated
advisory service.

Usenet groups are not the property of gardenbanter, they existed years
before gardenbanter and are completely independent of it.

But.. completely innocent people are posting to GardenBanter, not knowing
they ship the posts out to urg and then get surprised and upset when they
get attacked by urglers.

It's not so easy to get a newsgroup account these days, most UK ISPs don't
support them now so new people might not even know that Usenet exists.

My ISP stopped supporting newsgroups years ago so I went with
news.individual.net but if you came in fresh, so to speak, it will seem
quite OK to post a question on GardenBanter.
I know we all don't like it but instead of making GardenBanter posters feel
small (which they aren't expecting) we should raise the issue with
GardenBanter rather than attack the posters who think they are posting to a
site that will help them. IMO.

Tina

Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 08/10/2013 19:09, Christina Websell wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message
t...
[...]

Quite right.
But when people are just to bone idle to look up something on google and
expect others to do it for them, then I do wonder if they get someone
else to read the replies for them as well.
People with genuine gardening questions are always welcome, and will
mostly get at least one reply to their query.
People should always give as much detail as they can in their question,
a picture is worth a thousand words, well quite a few. but you can't
post pictures directly to urg, so save then to something like
Photobucket then post a link.
Many of us have a fair bit of horticultural knowledge but none of us
posses a crystal ball.
It helps to say where in the world you are, what part of GB as close as
you can, not just Scotland as the weather and conditions can vary widely
from one part to another.
Soil Type
Position in the garden
Size of garden. I remember having 2 customers come in at the same time
looking for plants for their rock gardens, both said they had a "tidy
size", turned out one was around 6ft by 3ft, the other was over 60ft long.
If in doubt then pace it out before asking the question.
Another man came in for hedging plants, I asked how tall he wanted the
hedge to grow, He dithered for a minute or two raising and lowering his
hand by his side then finally stopped it at waist height and said "About
6ft".
David

Old 08-10-2013, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 07/10/2013 22:52, David Hill wrote:
On 07/10/2013 16:54, MrRoberts wrote:

Hi,

Was wondering where could I buy Azomite in the UK?

Thanks in advance

Why don't you learn to use Google?

And why don't you learn to stop being such a pompous ****?

I had a chap stop and ask for a certain road the other day. I did tell
him where it was, but perhaps I ought to have told him to get a satnav.

Old 09-10-2013, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 08/10/2013 09:45, MrRoberts wrote:

What's the point of running a forum if you cannot be bothered to help
others?

I suggest you ask that question of the parasites that run garden banter
and for that matter all the other parasitic X-banter sites that pretend
that Usenet content is their own. This is from Usenet != garden banter.

You can buy this Azomite crap on Amazon UK if you are dumb enough to
believe the American hype about its marvellous Organic(TM) properties.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...5ntuxtb2w t_p

It might make a difference in fields that have been subject to insane
levels of intensive US industrial scale monoculture for decades.

Basically it is another vastly overpriced scam to separate the worried
well from their money, and it is a *CHEMICAL* albeit something processed
from a naturally occurring mineral. Harmless waste of money unless you
have done something really silly to damage your soil.

It is about as natural as vermiculite or yellowcake.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Azomite Charlie[_2_] Gardening 2 30-05-2007 01:31 AM
Azomite Charlie[_2_] Edible Gardening 2 30-05-2007 01:31 AM
Can anyone recommend a good hose/watering online supplier. [email protected] United Kingdom 1 30-03-2003 02:33 AM
[IBC] Supplier of Roots Products in UK Michael Persiano Bonsai 2 08-02-2003 03:51 PM
Parts Supplier ?? Homelite / John Deere sjohnsen Lawns 0 02-12-2002 09:34 PM