GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Friday night and Monty Don (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208518-friday-night-monty-don.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 11-10-2013 06:27 PM

Friday night and Monty Don

Who is going to be the first to take a swipe at him tonight?

Mike

Bob Hobden 13-10-2013 01:33 PM

Friday night and Monty Don

"'Mike'" wrote ...

Who is going to be the first to take a swipe at him tonight?

Not a swipe as such but I did see it for once and noticed he used the word
cyclamens a few times when I always thought the word cyclamen was both
singular and plural. Who is right?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] 13-10-2013 02:16 PM

Friday night and Monty Don

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:33:33 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote ...

Who is going to be the first to take a swipe at him tonight?

Not a swipe as such but I did see it for once and noticed he used the word
cyclamens a few times when I always thought the word cyclamen was both
singular and plural. Who is right?

Cyclamens is more than one species.

Steve